Plans as low as $17.95 /user/month with Phone INCLUDED and UNLIMITED Minutes (US48 and Canada)*
*36 months signed agreement for at least 96 users using a 1:4 oversubscription rate is required.
OUR PHONE SYSTEM FOR YOUR BUSINESS
VoIP Business Phone Systems are becoming increasingly popular with businesses due to the cost savings and added features available. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology allows for voice and video communication via an internet connection as opposed to traditional landline systems, using the same broadband connection that businesses use for their other internet services.
A VoIP Business Phone System can provide businesses with more features than a traditional landline system, including call forwarding, voicemail-to-email capabilities, auto attendant welcome messages and much more. These powerful pbx voip phone systems also allow businesses to easily scale up or down their phone lines as needed without the need for extra hardware or installation time.
The cost savings associated with VoIP Business Phone Systems can be quite significant. Businesses no longer need to pay for line rentals and expensive maintenance fees, as the costs are built into their monthly subscription. Furthermore, businesses can save on long-distance calls due to the connection happening over the internet, rather than through traditional landlines.
Finally, VoIP Business Phone Systems are often more reliable than traditional landline systems. As businesses rely heavily on the phone lines for customer support and communication, it is important to have a dependable system in place. With VoIP technology, calls are routed over the internet connection so there is less likely to be any disruption or interference with the signal.
Overall, VoIP Business Phone Systems provide businesses with more features and cost savings compared to traditional landline systems. These pbx voip phone systems are reliable, scalable and offer a wide range of features that can help businesses increase their productivity and customer support. By switching to VoIP for their business communications, businesses can save time, money, and hassle. These are some highlights:
VoIP Phone System allows for a more productive workforce:
- Permit users to seamlessly interact with the VoIP Phone System from their mobile devices.
- You can access your work from anywhere and anytime.
- Excellent voicemail management using the voicemail to text or email transcription feature.
- Integrations, SMS and integrated chat, screen sharing, screen sharing and file backup.
- You can never miss a business call by automatically ringing all of your end points.
There is no hardware required to purchase, install, manage, or upgrade VoIP Phone System hardware:
- You save on infrastructure and operational costs by not having to purchase additional hardware.
- Includes the end points hardware.
- Combines voice and data into one network.
- Flat rates per user with no hidden or additional fees.
- Calling features for enterprises.
This network was designed to provide reliability for VoIP Phone systems:
- 99.999% uptime.
- High quality voice and a reliable connection.
- Redundant data centers to improve reliability and decrease latency.
SIMPLIFIED SCALING and MANAGEMENT
Businesses can easily expand their services and manage their communications infrastructure with minimal effort:
- VoIP Phone System can be scaled to meet the business’s needs.
- You can order service based on the number of users.
- It is simple to order additional services.
- Scales for large numbers of users per company.
Tampa St. Petersburg Orlando Lakeland Ocala Fort Myers Naples Miami Clearwater Jacksonville
Tallahassee Pensacola Sarasota Dade City West Palm Beach Fort Lauderdale Melbourne Daytona Beach
Hollywood Boca Raton Spring Hill Cape Coral Oldsmar Bradenton Riverview Lutz Brandon Dunedin