We are always looking for honest, talented, and energetic people that want to pursue a fruitful career in the technology industry. Please forward your resume to [email protected] and a brief note describing why you would like to enrich your career while working with Axus Technologies.
We are always looking for honest, talented, and energetic people that want to pursue a fruitful career in the technology industry. Please forward your resume to [email protected] and a brief note describing why you would like to enrich your career while working with Axus.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Tampa, FL or remote in FL
The Sales Associate will be selling a wide range of technology products, professional services, structured cabling, and other service related to our business. He/she have to be a reliable, self-motivated individual and dynamic to help grow our national business and Sales team. You must have sales experience to be considered for this position.
- Be able to identify, qualify and closes new opportunities.
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process.
- Building up potential clients via different sectors of the market.
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with customer base.
- Prospect and work new opportunities simultaneously.
- Able to identify customer’s pains, needs and goals.
- Successfully close new business.
- Collecting data on who is the decision maker.
- Networking via LinkedIn and other networks on the respective business, via befriending the individuals of power.
- Via research, gaining individuals email, phone, etc. to cold call/cold email the individual to establish a form of communication.
- Setting up meetings with the potential client, for purposes of obtaining business.
- Participate in weekly meetings to report progress, goals, and challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Present solution recommendation and follow sales process to completion.
- Build and forecast a pipeline with multiple opportunities.
- Ability to document and readily discuss sales opportunities.
- Develop and grow pipeline.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Required an Associate’s Degree.
- Prior sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to make cold calls.
- 4-year college degree.
- 2 years of successful sale experience.
- Strong ability to work with/as a team.
- Highly motivated.
- Quickly move between projects.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Engaging personality and conversation.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to think freely.